Refund Policy – Activity Fees/Donations
In most cases, the activity fees and donations are nonrefundable. However, exceptions may be made based on the following circumstances:
- An application was completed and the fee was paid but it is later determined that the fee is not applicable (for example, fees collected for a student who qualifies for Free/Reduced Lunch).
- An application was completed and more than one payment is rendered for the same application for the same time period.
- More than one application was completed, and payment was remitted for both applications when a single application could have been updated without an additional payment.
- Activity fee was paid, but student is withdrawn prior to school starting.
- Other extenuating circumstances may be considered with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Refunds will be in US Dollars.
- Cash refunds are not available.
- Refund of payment by Credit/Debit card will be processed and credited back to the original credit/debit card or bank account when available.
- If original payment was drawn on a U.S. domestic bank, allow eight weeks after your cancellation for your refund to be processed.
Appeals or questions regarding this policy should be referred to:
SAS at the Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
SAS on Thomasville Road: email@example.com